Boardman Air TT 9.0
Price £920 inc. P&P to Mainland UK address.
Bike is new old stock - size XS (equivalent to Smallfor women).
Boardman recommended rider height 167-172cm
The new version of the super fast AiR/TT frame and fork design as used by the CBoardman Elite supported athletes combined with a specification from Shimano, Vision and Boardman selected to form the basis of a great TT/Tri machine that will take vital minutes from your PB.
The AiR/TT frame platform has been proven on the biggest stage - helping to steer Pete Jacobs to the Ironman World Championship Title in Hawaii.
- New AiR/TT Aerodynamic Racing frame, fork, brakes and seatpost - Full high modulus carbon fibre monocoque construction
- CFD & Wind tunnel developed tube profiles for real world conditions
- Down tube, seat tube and seatpost shaped for maximized airflow and reduced wind resistance in real world head and cross wind conditions
- Internal front brake is hidden within the fork structure to maximise clean air around the front of the frame
- Rear brake is hidden under the BB to further maximise clean air at the rear of the frame
- Forks and seat stays have flat inside and curved outside surfaces for enhanced airflow interaction between the frame and wheel. This is further enhanced when using deep section wheels
- 4 position seat post to ensure that riding position can be dialled from 76º-79º for either TT or Triathlon disciplines
- Mould design incorporates one piece PF30 bottom bracket and optimized oversize box section chainstays with steep taper at dropout for maximized power transfer and strength
- Carefully considered full internal cable routing with entry point behind the headtube for further airflow enhancement and clean lines
- Stable, precise geometry to cope will all race situations
- Full carbon fork with tapered fork steerer for increased stiffness and steering precision
- Mechanical and Di2 compatible cable routing
|Colour||Metallic Race Red|
|Frame||AiR/TT Aerodynamic ultralight full carbon monocoque, tapered headtube, PF30, internal cable routing|
|Fork||AiR/TT Aerodynamic ultralight full carbon, tapered steerer, integrated brake|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace SL-79|
|Front Mech||Shimano Tiagra - 2 speed|
|Rear Mech||Shimano 105 - 10 speed|
|Chainset||FSA Omega PF30 - 50x34t|
|Cassette||Shimano 4500 - 12-25|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA PF30|
|Rims||Shimano RS501, 30mm|
|Tyres||Continental Ultra Race|
|Stem||CBoardman Elite alloy|
|Seatpost||Boardman AiR/TT Carbon with 4 position clamp|